12.23.2012

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words...

So, instead of updating everyone on what I've been up to the past couple of months, I'll update y'all through pictures! Enjoy!

Sister came to visit!

Us at Luigi's

Facebook Epidemic 2012

Little Sister!

Little family!

Sister at the airport before she leaves to go home =/

Beau Keenan! That's my jersey.

Friend got beauxed!

Me and Beau Keenan!

Watching the Civil War game!

The turtle I found at Lake Austin

Listening to Willie and Korie Robertson from Duck Dynasty!

Friend at Relay for Life

Facebook epidemic

Friends after IX Barn Bash!

Iota Chi at Barn Bash!

Enough said

Me and blue boo at the Barn Bash!

Me and my date! We're hipsters.

At Starbucks after.

Me and Carl at Relay for Life.

Best friends plus Chelsea at Relay!

Haunted House!

Aren't they adorable?

Love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment