7.07.2013

Pinterest: Beauty recipe.

I finally decided to try something I saw on Pinterest!
Even better, it was a beauty recipe. For a black head remover.
Lately, I've been breaking out like crazy on my face and so I've been trying everything I can to clear my face!
So, I used this egg white recipe. I also added lemon juice and baking soda to it because I saw it on other black head remover recipes as well.

1)Separate the egg whites from the yolk into separate bowls.
2)Add a teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of baking soda to the egg whites.
3)Apply the mixture to your face
4)Put toilet paper all over your face and basically paper mache your face.
5)Leave on for an hour or so.
6)Peel off the mask and wash your face with your typical facial cleanser.

Sorry about the super ugly close up!
My aunt said I looked like a burn victim in the last picture haha. 
P.S. I made the mistake of using my astringent after I did the face mask. DO NOT DO THIS!! It dried my skin out so much and now I'm having to moisturize excessively and the so now the mask was probably pointless since I'm clogging my pores with lotion. So, moral of the story, don't be stupid like me haha.





















No comments:

Post a Comment