12.28.2012

Fashion, fashion, fashion.

I've been trying to think of different things to blog about because I'm trying to be better about blogging.
So idea #1! Show some of my outfits and hair styles since I am a fashion merchandising major.
Once I get back to school, I'll get better about photographing my daily outfits and hair styles.
But for now, here's what I currently have.

Messy bun! Did this without looking too.

LBD at an Iota Chi mixer.
Another LBD at Iota Chi semi-formal.

Winter outfit!

In picture #2, I got the dress from Ross for $20 (a friend bought it for me, so it was FREE to me!)
Picture #3, I also got that dress from Ross for around $20 back in high school (and surprisingly, it still fits!)
Picture #4, Black peacoat from Target on sale for $40, blouse from my mom= FREE, black leggings from Wal-mart for $6, brown riding boots from Shoe Carnival for $50, and the grey purse from Ross for around $20.

I love looking through Pinterest and compiling outfits that fit my style.

Until next time!

1 comment: