6.10.2014

Birchbox

Birchbox is AMAZING. 
I'd heard about it awhile back on Pinterest, but didn't think it was worth it. After two of my good friends got subscriptions, I decided to subscribe. 
I'll never go back! 

Basically, you get 5 or 6 samples every month of beauty supplies or product. 
But I don't want just random beauty samples. 
Well my friend, you go online at www.birchbox.com, get an account, and fill out a beauty profile. 
Then at the beginning of each month, you get a cute brown box wrapped in a pink shopping box all for only $10 a month! That's like two Starbucks frappicinos. 

P.S. If you download the app, you can view the samples that came in your box that month. And if you feel so inclined, it shows how much the actual product costs and you can purchase it there! 

If you sign up, say that I referred you! 

Here's what I got in my June box. :)




Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment