7.18.2012

Life Is A Show.

So, I went to Oak's Park today with my cousins, 2 best friends, and my mama, and younger sister. I left my camera at home, so no pictures to show our fun times. I really need to invest in a camera... Or just remember to bring my hand-me-down camera that's in one of my many bags. Oh well.

Other than going to Oak's Park, I didn't do much else. Oh, but I am obsessed with about 5 different tv shows right now. Curse you, Netflix!

You should definitely check out:
LOVE this show!!!

Roommate got me hooked on this show!!

Sister got me hooked on this amazing show.

Got hooked on this show while I lived in China.

Another one the roommate got me hooked on.
Never guess how I started watching this one...


Oh and check out these blogs too! They're favorited on my internet browser (Firefox, by the way). 
  • Life in Technicolor. Written by a really sweet gal named Gracie. She's mormon and just writes really down-to-earth things about herself and her husband and their life together. I actually borrowed some of her blog format. You'll see. =)
  • Lauren Elizabeth. Also a sweet gal that is mormon. She's family friends with Gracie. I found Lauren's blog from Gracie's and have been hooked ever since. Lauren went to BYU and majored in Clothing Design and is now currently an event planner (which is what I want to be, which you can read about here).
  • Petalsbyxavi. I am in LOVE with this blog! It's all about weddings and it's super awesome and gives you a bunch of DIY projects for weddings like guest favors, bridesmaids gifts, etc. Like I said, I'm absolutely in LOVE!.
Well it's bed-time for me.
Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment