7.21.2012

Pinterest.

So, I have a small obsession with this glorious thing called Pinterest. 
For those unfortunate souls who haven't heard of Pinterest.... It's an online bulletin board basically where you can "pin" pictures ranging from recipes to weddings and everything else in between. 
It's basically every girl's dream come true. There are SO many ideas and most of them show you how to do it (which is even better).

Because of pinterest, I am going to have to get married at least twice, have at least 100 parties, have 20 children, be in the kitchen for 2 years straight cooking, spend another year doing all the work outs to work off all the weight I gained from the food, need a house with 100 rooms that I can decorate (and redecorate), AND have one side of my house completely dedicated to just my wardrobe alone.


I have a problem, I think.

Do they have groups to fix this addiction?

Here are some of my favorite pins. Enjoy. Follow me on pinterest if you like! =)













No comments:

Post a Comment