9.12.2012

Bedroom.

In my last post, I showed pictures of my house.
Some of you may be wondering why I didn't include pictures of my bedroom.
Well you see, it's a work in progress.
I went from sleeping on an air mattress on the floor with a wall lined with boxes and nothing hanging on the walls, to an air mattress on a twin bed frame with a wall lined with boxes with some things hanging on the walls.

So it went from this:


To this!



I still need to buy more shelving and a desk. Oh and paint my bed frame black. But it's definitely coming along!

Here are some more pictures of my bedroom. Enjoy! =)

One wall.

Closet and other wall.

The other wall again.


My Paris wall. =)

New curtains!

How the wall with the closet looks now!
My door!


Write again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment