9.12.2012

First house and first car!

Upon returning to school, I was able to check two things off of my bucket list!

1.) To get my first car

and

2.) To have my own house!

My friend, Esther, let me purchase her old '91 Honda Civic. It gets me from point A to point B. It's definitely been an interesting experience because the car is a manual. I've never driven a manual in my life! I definitely stalled it in the middle of an intersection a couple times, but I think I've finally mastered how to drive a stick shift (well hopefully).

I'm living in a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house with a lovely gal named Katie. She posted an ad on Pipeline in the spring about the house and I responded immediately. It's a really nice house with a huge kitchen, nice living room, and 2 spacious bedrooms. It's definitely way cheaper than living on campus.

Here are some pictures of my house and car!

Her name is Rory.
Had to grace my car with an Oregon Ducks bumper sticker!
Car and house key!
Front of house shot.
Lovely living room.
Ginormous kitchen.
Dining area!
Oh yeah. Awkward bathroom shot.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment