9.26.2012

National Siblings Day.

Today was National Siblings Day!
Most of the "National" days I feel are really stupid and someone clearly just pulled out of their butt (National Increase Your Psychic Power Day, for example.....)

But this one is great!
I love, love, LOVE my sisters' so very much. They may do things that I don't agree with at all, but at the end of the day, they're my baby sisters' and I love them.

I have 2 biological sisters named Courtny and Breanna.
Courtny is 17 months younger than me (so she's 21) and we're real close. Everything thinks we're twins and sometimes I think of ourselves as twins.
Breanna is the baby in the family. She's 18 and a little spitfire. I love her though (well most days anyways haha).
My baby, baby sister is Arianna. She actually turned 6 just yesterday!
Arianna is actually my cousin, but we started taking care of her from the time she was 14 months old until she was 5 and a half. My aunt was able to start taking care of her again, so she's living with her again!
Ari is a little butt most of the time, but I love her SO much! That little girl changed my life (for the better) forever.

I love my sisters so much and am so blessed to have them in my life!
I can't wait until December when I can see all of them!

Here are some pictures of us!
























No comments:

Post a Comment