1.15.2014

New year, new semester!

It's the third day of my spring semester. I'm taking a plethora of classes scattered across campus. I'm most excited for my Fashion Practicum and Wedding Dynamics classes!
As opposed to other semesters, I'm genuinely excited to be in school. 
Winter break was very refreshing and restful. I was able to spend a week with family in Washington and then spend 3 weeks in China with my parents' (separate blog post to follow!). It was much needed.

Yesterday, my dear friend Amanda, got me my first ever Tervis! I'm so excited. I've been wanting one for awhile now and she got one for my birthday! It's cheetah print!!


Cheers to a great semester!


First day of school outfit!

Blouse: Fred Meyer
Skirt: Unique Boutique
Boots (not seen): Fred Meyer
Accessories: Forever 21, Michael Kors


Tuesday outfit 

Boots: Fred Meyers
Accessories: Forever 21, Michael Kors
Scarf: Walmart 
Jeans: Walmart
Shirt: Hanes


Blouse: Unique Boutique
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Fred Meyer
Scarf: My roommate's
Accessories: Michael Kors  



Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment