8.17.2012

Leaving On A Jet Plane

The night before I left was CRAZY busy and full of emotions.
I was able to hang out with my best friend, Halley, the night before I left.
But I still had to pack a lot of stuff, so I was busy doing that while she was there.
I got about 2 hours of sleep before I had to wake up again to get ready to leave for the airport.
My parents, my sister, Courtny, and her friend, Jessica, came along, as well as my sister's precious dog, Marley!

I got to the airport and checked in without any problems.
Then came the moment I had been dreading ALL summer.
Saying good-bye to my parents'.

I left about 10 days before they left to spend basically forever in China. 
I won't be able to see them until next July. =(
It was really emotional, but I stayed strong and didn't cry.

I said about 20 goodbyes, gave lots of hugs, and then went through airport security and on to Little Rock, Arkansas.

Here are some pictures of me and my parents' before I left.



 

Till next time!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment