8.04.2012

Busy Bee.

Well, I've finally been able to sit down and write an actual blog post since who knows when (July 27th, if you were wondering).

I've actually done things this week, so it went by fast, instead of super slow.
Sunday, I spent the night with my friend from high school, Mirradawn! We've known each other since freshmen year. We've had our ups and downs, but we're still friends and I'm glad we are. =) We've helped each other through some rough times and I'm thankful that we've been there for each other. Anywho, we had a great night eating pho bo, watching movies, and reminiscing.
Monday, I ran errands with my parents' and then we dropped my mom off at my grandma's to spend a couple days with her. Then my dad and I grabbed a couple pizza's from Little Caesar's and watched a movie with my sister and her friend.
Tuesday, my dad, Courtny, and I drove down to Salem (gross) to drop off Solomon at my grandma's and to pick up Arianna (she's spending 10 days with us). We then went to Joseph Wood Hill Park in Portland. I forgot the name the locals' call it, but it was cool going there at sunset. There were a ton of people there.
 
Wednesday,  I watched Ari while my parents' ran errands for their upcoming move to China. Then, we had dinner at our friends' house, the Herrings'. They're basically amazing and we've known them for 9 wonderful years!
ThursdayI helped my dad move some of our stuff from one storage unit to the next and run a couple errands. I tried to do nothing because I had to be in Portland at 11pm to work for 4 hours at my summer cleaning job. But obviously that didn't work. I got there at 11pm and wasn't able to start work until almost 1am because the employees at Burgerville were still working! So my co-worker and I only worked for about 2 and a half hours because I had to get Courtny to work by 4:30am and where I was in Portland was 20 minutes away (not to mention Courtny's work being 10-15 minutes away).
Friday, I slept until 11:30am, got ready for the day, and then went to Portland with my dad to get Solomon from my grandma. Then, I headed over to the Herrings' to watch their kids' while they take a much needed vacation this weekend. I made chicken alfredo and corn for them (remember to never use flour as a sauce thickener. Yuck.). Then Cindi and I made chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

I don't know what we'll do Saturday or Sunday, but if it's interesting, I'll let ya'll know. I'm sure we'll do board games and play outside until lunch and then vedge for the rest of the day. We won't be going to church on Sunday (due to a lack of a car),, but there's always next week.

Hope this wasn't too boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment