8.16.2012

Nerd Confession.

Soooooo, I realized today that I am a TOTAL nerd!
I was shopping at Target and almost immediately made a bee-line for the office supplies.
Yes, I said office supplies.

I've always been one of those closet nerds that secretly LOVES school because the start of a new school year means a new backpack, pencils, pens, lined paper (college ruled, duh), etc. 

I needed a student planner for school and my work schedule, so that's what I was looking for. I found a super cute planner! It's pink and black (obviously these are my favorite colors) and has a cute floral design on it!
Super cute right? I've already fallen in love with it. And written everything I possibly can in it. I love it.

(If you want one, it's at Target for $7.99)

I can't WAIT for school to start!!

Talk later!




1 comment:

  1. I am also one of them! I didn't buy anything fot this school year, but I plan to next week! can't wait!

    Chocoholic
    http://chocoholicdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete