8.08.2012

The Final Countdown.

Well, the summer is coming to a close.
It's definitely been an interesting summer to say the least.
I'm really looking forward to heading back to school.
I head back to Harding on August 17th (yay!) at 7am (ugh).

This summer has been kinda, ridiculously crazy and I'm excited to head back to a sense of normalcy.
I have lots of great things planned for  my bedroom (blog post to follow) that I'm excited to get started!
And, of course, I'm super excited see all my lovely friends and to start classes! I'm a nerd, I know.

I love, love, love schedules and having my day planned out. I get kind of panicky when I don't know what is going to happen for the day or if something springs up unexpectedly. When I'm at school, I have my class schedule and then work goes around that and Iota Chi stuff goes around that. And then fit in a social life and studying around all that too! I like being busy though. Just not so busy that I have no time to sleep. A sleepy Antasia, is a cranky Antasia, and nobody wants to be around that! =)

Well, I need to start getting ready for work. I leave in half an hour for the cleaning company I've been working for off and on this summer.

Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment