7.15.2013

Beauty Care Routine.

Everyone from blogs to YouTube posts something about their beauty care regime.
So, I figured I would do the same!
I plan to do a 3 day mini-series.
Today will be the make-up products I use.
Day 2 will be my skin care routine.
Day 3 will be how I apply my make-up.


I have been trying to find the right make-up combination since, oh, high school.
It's basically been trial by error. Things got a bit more difficult when my skin decided to turn on me and become super sensitive (that's been a fun experience...not).
I've mostly stuck with Covergirl products, but I've recently branched out to Maybelline, Neutregena (for concealer), and Hard Candy.
I was always under the impression that you had to use everything from only one brand (don't know why...), especially since I have such sensitive skin.
Thank goodness for fashion magazines, Pinterest, and YouTube videos to steer me in the right direction!

Without further ado, the beauty products I use.


Concealer and Highlighter.
Covergirl concealer: used for flare-ups and red spots.
Neutrogena Eye Concealer/Highlighter: used for under eye and t-zone for highlighting.



Maybelline FIT 220 liquid foundation and powder foundation.




 Maybelline Mega Plush Volume in Black mascara.
Hard Candy Shadow Dancer in Head to Toe liquid to powder eye shawdow.

Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous Marker in Fudge eyeliner.



Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm in Pink Shock.
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie.
Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm in Melon Mania.






If you have any questions or would like to know where I got those cosmetics, just comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment