7.02.2013

Summer Goal #1...

So, this summer, I am staying in good ol' Searcy, Arkansas.
My parents' live in China and so I don't have a place to go to on breaks.
Luckily, I live in a really nice house off campus and my landlords let me stay here this summer.

I took Management and Organizational Behavior for two weeks in May, had a 10 day break, and then took Math 105 during the month of June.
I have set some goals for myself, so I don't go CRAZY living by myself this summer.

My first goal is to lose weight.
I know that's everyone under the sun's goal, but I really would like to get all this flub off.
When I lived in China, I was 135 pounds and a size 8. Granted, I was 16 and 17 years old during that time, but I feel I can at least get to 140.
I won't reveal my current weight until I lose it all (let's just say it's a really high number).

I've just started implementing good eating habits.
Whenever I go to the grocery store now, I only buy healthy things.
Most of my meals consist of grilled salmon, sometimes grilled chicken, and some time of veggies (sauteed sweet peppers or a salad).
I haven't grown tired of those things yet, but if anyone is reading this and would like to suggest other healthy meals, I would love a variety in my diet! =)

My mother did the Dukan diet (it's the one Princess Kate did before the royal wedding!).
She lost 40 pounds in 3 and a half months.
I would LOVE to lose that much weight, especially in that amount of time.
People have said that's a lot of weight to lose in such a short amount of time.
But she's kept it off for the most part and it's been at least a year and a half. 

Here's a picture of me from back in January (left) and from yesterday (right).














I don't have a scale, so I don't know for sure if I've lost weight, but everyone that I've shown this picture to says that they see the weight loss (although it could just be the quality/way I've styled my hair).


No comments:

Post a Comment