7.01.2013

Same blog, different look (& name!)

Hello fellow readers (if I have any that is).
If you've happened across my blog before, you may notice a couple changes.
I decided to give my blog another face lift or "change of clothes" =)
Probably the fashion merchandiser in me. Who knows.

I also changed the name of my blog.
It used to be Another Place To Fall.
It's a song title and I thought it was fitting for the point in my life I was currently at.
But, along with changes to my blog, I'm making changes to my life.
I would like to try and continue blogging as much as possible about daily happenings and whatnot, so I decided a name change would be necessary.

A Beautiful Mess.
It's also the title of a song by Jason Mraz.
A lot of "messes" have been happening lately in my life and it just brings me down.
With not really having anything to do this summer, I've decided to make changes.
I've decided to make an effort to see the beauty in every situation instead of the bad.
I tend to look at all the bad things that happen to me and not really ever reflect on the good things that happen.

So here's to new beginnings!
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment